Please be aware that site policy and related regulations may change without prior notice.
Please accept of the fact that any text, illustration, graphic, photo, or URL of this website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice.
- Website users are prohibited from any act that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or FUJI LATEX. Any act that constitutes or may lead to any detrimental to the reputation of or trust in a third party or FUJI LATEX, is also prohibited on this web site.
- The copyrights of this website and the contents of this web site are held by FUJI LATEX. Unless FUJI LATEX agrees beforehand, it is prohibited to use the contents including duplicating, diverting, and distributing, or transforming, adding or altering, beyond the personal usage or for purposes other than those legally recognized by copyright law. (*The contents on this web site may be partially subject to the copyright of third parties.)
- If you wish to provide a link to this web site, please notify FUJI LATEX website manager beforehand for approval.
FUJI LATEX has set up internal rules and assigned an administrator for the protection of personal information, and takes measures such as instituting a management system for protecting personal information.
FUJI LATEX endeavors to implement safety management measures that are essential and appropriate pursuant to the internal rules in order to prevent unauthorized access to, damage to, or leakage or loss of, personal information.
- 5.Applicable laws and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any legal action related to this web site and these terms and conditions of its usage shall be brought to the Tokyo district court, Japan.
Recommended operating environment
To ensure that the viewer is able to enjoy using the web site in a safe and convenient manner, FUJI LATEX recommends viewing the web site with a browser incorporating the most up-to-date security measures.
|Operation system and version||Windows|
|Screen resolution||W1024 x 768 or higher|
|Browser||Most up-to-date Internet explorer 11 or Google chrome or latest Firefox|
|About viewing PDF files||Also, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher) is required to view and print PDF files.|