Personal information protection policy
Fuji Latex Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of the personal information it handles in conducting business, namely the provision of various solutions related to direct marketing, and has set the following policy for personal information protection in an effort to ensure proper handling and protection.
- In order to ensure that customers' personal information held at FUJI LATEX is properly protected, we have appointed a personal information protection manager, and a personal information protection officer is appointed in each department within FUJI LATEX that handles personal information.
- Information prohibited to FUJI LATEX may be utilized within the range of purposes as agreed. (e.g., to forward such information to the transporting companies for the purpose of sending any campaign gift.)
- FUJI LATEX will not provide your personal information to any third party except when required to do so by law or made encrypted.
- If we receive a request from a customer or their representative asking to correct the content of their personal information or make an addition or deletion, we will respond within a reasonable period as required for the purpose of usage.
- FUJI LATEX is continually working to improve to facilitate the highest standards of protection of personal information.
- FUJI LATEX will comply with laws, regulations and other requirements concerning the protection of personal information and continuously work to review and improve the initiatives described in the above items.
※When a person who is under the age of 16 wishes to provide their personal information to FUJI LATEX, we will require the consent of the minor's guardian.
- Purpose of use
FUJI LATEX will use the personal information of candidates only for the purpose to measure the qualifications with regard to available positions within FUJI LATEX otherwise no information will be disclosed or provided to any third party without the candidate’s consent.
FUJI LATEX will retain personal information about unsuccessful candidates in accordance with applicable law. Where an unsuccessful candidate requests that their personal information be deleted, FUJI LATEX will comply with this request as soon as practicable.